The Kansas City Flying Disc Club will be holding a one round flex start mini on Monday, June 10, starting at 2:30 at beautiful Water Works Park.
1. Everyone plays in one division – anyone can play, regardless of whether they are registered for the KCWO/MPO division.
2. Every card starts on hole 1.
3. The course layout for the 37th Annual Kansas City Wide Open presented by Discraft will be used.
4. All PDGA rules will be enforced.
5. The last card out will be no later than 6:00.
You may abandon your round and start over.
If a player abandons the round leaving just two players on a card, those two players may continue to play if they have a third person walking with them (and they agree the person can act as an official – the person does NOT need to be a PDGA certified official). Otherwise, those players will need to join a card ahead or behind them.
Add a buck for non-club members.
Add a buck for the ace fund. The ace fund is ONLY for this mini; no league ace funds carry over. If there is no ace hit during this mini, the proceeds will go to the KCWO.
The payout will be all cash. The top 40% will be paid.
$10 to payout. $5 to the club/Kansas City Wide Open.
The player with the best score that is registered for the MPO division of the KCWO will also win a spot on the feature card for the first round of the KCWO, to be videoed and produced by our good friends at JomezPro!
In case of a tie for the feature card spot, the players will immediately have a playoff – so if you’re hot, stick around! I’ll continually update scores in case you need to come back. The playoff will be a sudden death loop – hole 1, 7, 8, 9, 10 then back to 1.